BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Nokia Introduces 3G USB modem internet stick CS-10

    

Nokia introduces Internet Stick CS-10, a USB modem 3G in the coming year. The USB-powered Internet Stick CS-10 supports 850/2100MHz 3G and GSM network 850/900/1800/1900 MHz. Nokia 3G modem uses USB 2.0 interface. It measures 87.4 x 26.7 x 13.4 mm and 30g. It offers speeds up to 7.2Mbps download and 2.0Mbps maximum upload speeds.

This device is compatible with computers supporting USB 1.1 or higher, and works under Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Vista, Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5.


-   As far as I can remember, the first storage media I saw was a big Hard disk. I cannot remember what was the cappacity, then I saw my mom using floppy disks. I gues that was 3 1/2 inches and has 21mb capacity, then Compact disks came also laser disks and DVD's. Flash Disks also showed up, now this came up. I mean the article shown above.=D geez! Thats how fast technology changes. . .yes it is kinda fast and it gets smaller and smaller. New Innovation of nokia can be a trend this days, people like it small or i could say portable. For a gadget this size, Yes it is portable and it can be the standard modem in the near future. In the aspect of value or price of a gadget, for me it is expensive, I don't know for some. Style can catch the eyes for some of materialistic persons, some go for the use of the gadget and some look at the price first before deciding to buy it or not. Most of Nokia's products soothes my eyes and for the first time I saw a Nokia product which is not a cell phone. I think Nokia is trying to expand their bounderies and being open to new heights in terms of technology. Will try to check out some products of nokia every now and then. . .

0 comments: